Online Gaming Superstore
With and inventory expanded over 50,000 products and a warehouse of 60,000 square MinitureMarket’s the top priorities are:
- providing excellent user experience on the front-end so customers can easily find the product they are looking for
- and scalability on the backend so that no matter how big a sale they do checkout and delivery are frictionless.
Keeping up with mobile trends and the increased demand.
- The lack of a frictionless experience for users on mobile devices.
- Inadequate hosting and support hindered sales and growth.
- Finding the right technological solution to specific issues without throwing oodels and oodels of money at it.
What we did?
Improved mobile experience and stabilized operations.
- Moving infrastructure from a fixed server to a dynamic, scalable AWS solution without any additional cost.
- Develop and launch a custom responsive theme in timely and cost-effective manner without any disruptions in daily operations of the business.
- By providing a single point of access we helped MM correct things that are broken on the fly, at the minute they appeared.
Higher performance, better mobile experience and ease of mind.
50% cost reduction
Migrated the site from dedicated to AWS Cloud resulting in 50% cost reduction without sacrificing performance - handling about 500 orders per day and scaling effortlessly and transparently for sales events with 4,000+ order per day.
Increase from 14% to 40%
Having a mobile responsive theme increased the percentage of mobile users from 14% to 40% in 2 years.
No more restrictions during sales and marketing campaigns. Scalable and dynamic infrastructure.
Ease of mind
The time required to tackle any challenge is now close to zero due to having a single point of access at Solvature.
No more crashes.